Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

facebookОдноклассникиВКонтактеЖЖМой МирBlogger Я.ру google-buzzLiveInternetМой кругТвитерRSS Закладки браузераEmailEmail

Teddy bear hair elastics from : Mark-Mari: Резиночки "Тедди"

I found this blog recently , and I just fall in love with it :  Mark-Mari: Резиночки "Тедди"

What I liked most are the teddy bear hair elastics and I decided to try to make it too. 
I will share the Mark-Mari MK  of the teddy bear from her page as
I followed them too.










Here is my Teddy Bear :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a happy mom of a Moldavian-Saudi princess, named Amelia . A wife of an amazing Saudi man, whom I love from my deepest heart . A daughter of my best parents , and a sis for my only beloved brother.

Popular Posts

Translate