Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

facebookОдноклассникиВКонтактеЖЖМой МирBlogger Я.ру google-buzzLiveInternetМой кругТвитерRSS Закладки браузераEmailEmail

Lace flower head band

Continue with my head band addiction :)
My husband bought me a skirt from Latvia , and with it I got this gorgeous lace ribbon 


As the color is a screaming one I didn't know on what to use it , because what ever would be it would get all attention :)

I've decided to make a new head band for my daughter , this color wasn't in our collection :)
The process goes same way as the previous headband, just take a felt circle and glue the ribbon on it , but this one comes more fluffy  :)










Sorry for the pictures quality , lazy to get the camera , and also takes some time to run after my daughter with the iphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a happy mom of a Moldavian-Saudi princess, named Amelia . A wife of an amazing Saudi man, whom I love from my deepest heart . A daughter of my best parents , and a sis for my only beloved brother.

Popular Posts

Translate