Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

facebookОдноклассникиВКонтактеЖЖМой МирBlogger Я.ру google-buzzLiveInternetМой кругТвитерRSS Закладки браузераEmailEmail

Head bands mania :)

My daughter's sleeping, so I got some spare time, and can share few more head bands :)

when ever I surf the internet I always save plenty of pictures I like, or works I wish to make, same way happened this time.

 I found this master class pictures : 







I already don't remember whom they belong to , so asking sorry if the person may not agree that I'm posting them .





  Here comes my copy of the flower ..










2 comments:

  1. Wow yours even looks much better than the original one , love your work keep it up ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shooq Alkaabi , Thank you very much for ur appreciation :) I'm doing my best possible with each of the works .

      Delete

About Me

My photo
I'm a happy mom of a Moldavian-Saudi princess, named Amelia . A wife of an amazing Saudi man, whom I love from my deepest heart . A daughter of my best parents , and a sis for my only beloved brother.

Popular Posts

Translate