Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

facebookОдноклассникиВКонтактеЖЖМой МирBlogger Я.ру google-buzzLiveInternetМой кругТвитерRSS Закладки браузераEmailEmail

Booties ... little changed .

Light make-up to the previous booties !

After I made the booties , it's gave me the impression that something is missing in them, so I've decided to make few flowers and sew them to the front part of the booties. As for me ,now looks much better .
I used this pattern to make the flowers : 




  Here are my flowers : 



My booties with the flowers :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a happy mom of a Moldavian-Saudi princess, named Amelia . A wife of an amazing Saudi man, whom I love from my deepest heart . A daughter of my best parents , and a sis for my only beloved brother.

Popular Posts

Translate