Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

facebookОдноклассникиВКонтактеЖЖМой МирBlogger Я.ру google-buzzLiveInternetМой кругТвитерRSS Закладки браузераEmailEmail

Booties for a baby girl named Lora !

Booties for baby !


Recently my husband sister delivered a baby girl, and  I decided to make up some booties for the baby girl .
I like a lot the baby booties, I made them for my daughter too when she was baby. Now while she grew up I focused just on head bands and hair clips, but it gave me a great happiness to make the booties again.
As a guidance I used this link : Booties 
Here is the process of my work:













No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a happy mom of a Moldavian-Saudi princess, named Amelia . A wife of an amazing Saudi man, whom I love from my deepest heart . A daughter of my best parents , and a sis for my only beloved brother.

Popular Posts

Translate