Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

facebookОдноклассникиВКонтактеЖЖМой МирBlogger Я.ру google-buzzLiveInternetМой кругТвитерRSS Закладки браузераEmailEmail

Keep working on my felt passion..

Also yesterday try - cat paw  :)
I saw it first as a brooch idea, and I liked it a lot, but for my baby the brooches still can be little dangerous. As  she's extremely energetic, I'm always worried that she may fall and hurt her self, and who knows how the brooch pin may react.
Also if u decide to make one like this, think well on color range u want to use, as this gray doesn't stay well on all kids . One of my friends tried it yest on her baby girl ( blonde kid) and it wasn't looking nice  :) 
                                                                                       






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a happy mom of a Moldavian-Saudi princess, named Amelia . A wife of an amazing Saudi man, whom I love from my deepest heart . A daughter of my best parents , and a sis for my only beloved brother.

Popular Posts

Translate